PROTECT and DEFEND trans women
if you put trans women in danger because you can’t help running your fucking mouth, you are the ENEMY and will be ERADICATED
if you are a cis person who scrolled past this without reblogging because you don’t feel like it’s a necessary message for your other cis friends to see, i want you to know you’ve made it that much harder to trust you
I hope to god there is a concert near by and it’s not just some dickhead playing obnoxiously loud rock music at midnight ON A CARAVAN SITE
Anonymous said: hi! what does it mean to be 'assigned female at birth'? unless someone is intersex, doesn't their sex correspond to their sexual organs, even when their gender doesn't? as in, someone with a penis and typical secondary sex characteristics of a male can identify as a woman, but biologically, they will still be XY, right? (i swear i am not a troll, i just can't find answers online and thought you could help.) thanks.
To be assigned female at birth, the doctor/midwife/etc will look at a baby and, if the parts they see down there correspond with what society considers female, will say the baby is a girl. “Assigned female at birth” is the assumption that your gender will match the parts you have, and in some cases that is untrue *points to self as an example*.
I am a man. My gender is male, and my body is also male. Yes, even the fiddly bits down there. Male. All of it. It may look a bit different than what society considers male, but I still am undoubtedly male. With regards to chromosomes, there are plenty of cisgender people who have chromosomes outside the “norm” (xx and xy). To be blunt, what chromosomes you have really don’t mean jack squat when it comes to your gender identity.
- dudes: "all men watch porn just get used to it"
- dudes: "men just have stronger sex drives than women, its just biology"
- dudes: "we can't help objectifying women, its in our dna"
- feminists: "rape happens a lot in our society and most are perpetrated by men, towards women, and i can't tell the difference between safe men and dangerous men just by looking so i tend to be wary of men sometimes"
- dudes: "NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN SECOND HOW CAN YOU GENERALIZE ALL MEN THATS SO UNFAIR"