-the spine, the human automaton
i love his face so much
When I watched that video it was actually the first time I saw David’s face without makeup
his face is kind of hypnotizing
*violently tries not to say anything about his hair*
Did you know our Drummer Matt Smith is the son of Santa Claus? True story.
Which is a great reason to see Matt rock out with us at our Yulemas Show tomorrow night in Bakersfield!
For more info, visit: www.steampoweredgiraffe.com
We hope to see you there! Happy holidays!I keep imagining Rabbit grabbing Matt and holding his head to her bosom and being like “MY CHILD!” And Matt’s just like “I—DID—NOT—SIGN—UP—FOR—THIS. MICHAEL HELP ME!”
here u go
So we’ve got Rabbit, with MY IMMORTAL CURSE…
And The Spine who’s all BUILT TO FEEELS…
Meanwhile Hatchworth’s over there like:
Doop doop doop
Shoes are awesome
Know what’s also great?
Golly it’s nice to be out of that vault!
He’s so happy
doop doop doop
But he was also kept in a vault for 50 years…
He deserves some happiness.
Can we all talk about how this is the first result that Google Images offers for “Bunny Bennett.”
If SPG makes a music video for Turn Back the Clock, I really want to know if they show the girl because holy cow it would be heart wrenching to just have a faint figure of the girl smiling beside Rabbit
Many tears will be shed like Honeybee
I love my mom.
I am risking nothing
I AM SORRY FOLLOWERS, I LOVE MY MOMMY
Will not risk.
sorry followers :(
omg im so glad to se so many people love their mummy
Why’re you being mean to my mum?
Nope. Googled it. 15 minuets. Nope. Not taking any chances
I wasn’t even on my dash, and I still see this post.
Can’t risk it guys sozzzz
If you are an adult, becoming an adult, about to become an adult, or are worried about becoming an adult. take the time to watch this
actually, I think everyone, everywhere would benefit from this. please take the time. life is hard. SIGNAL BOOST.
This is important. Imagine if all of Tumblr can see it. I don’t want notes I want for you to each have a better day then the last. boost. watch.
Watch this. it might change your life. reblog. spread the word.
Fox News headlines v. real headlines, part 2425183.
The brunette part is really important.
1. Linguistic Intelligence: the capacity to use language to express what’s on your mind and to understand other people. Any kind of writer, orator, speaker, lawyer, or other person for whom language is an important stock in trade has great linguistic intelligence.
2. Logical/Mathematical Intelligence: the capacity to understand the underlying principles of some kind of causal system, the way a scientist or a logician does; or to manipulate numbers, quantities, and operations, the way a mathematician does.
3. Musical Rhythmic Intelligence: the capacity to think in music; to be able to hear patterns, recognize them, and perhaps manipulate them. People who have strong musical intelligence don’t just remember music easily, they can’t get it out of their minds, it’s so omnipresent.
4. Bodily/Kinesthetic Intelligence: the capacity to use your whole body or parts of your body (your hands, your fingers, your arms) to solve a problem, make something, or put on some kind of production. The most evident examples are people in athletics or the performing arts, particularly dancing or acting.
5. Spatial Intelligence: the ability to represent the spatial world internally in your mind — the way a sailor or airplane pilot navigates the large spatial world, or the way a chess player or sculptor represents a more circumscribed spatial world. Spatial intelligence can be used in the arts or in the sciences.
6. Naturalist Intelligence: the ability to discriminate among living things (plants, animals) and sensitivity to other features of the natural world (clouds, rock configurations). This ability was clearly of value in our evolutionary past as hunters, gatherers, and farmers; it continues to be central in such roles as botanist or chef.
7. Intrapersonal Intelligence: having an understanding of yourself; knowing who you are, what you can do, what you want to do, how you react to things, which things to avoid, and which things to gravitate toward. We are drawn to people who have a good understanding of themselves. They tend to know what they can and can’t do, and to know where to go if they need help.
8. Interpersonal Intelligence: the ability to understand other people. It’s an ability we all need, but is especially important for teachers, clinicians, salespersons, or politicians — anybody who deals with other people.
9. Existential Intelligence: the ability and proclivity to pose (and ponder) questions about life, death, and ultimate realities."
This specifically refers to a hand striking the side of a person’s face, tells quite a different story when placed in it’s proper historical context. In Jesus’s time, striking someone of a lower class ( a servant) with the back of the hand was used to assert authority and dominance. If the persecuted person “turned the other cheek,” the discipliner was faced with a dilemma. The left hand was used for unclean purposes, so a back-hand strike on the opposite cheek would not be performed. Another alternative would be a slap with the open hand as a challenge or to punch the person, but this was seen as a statement of equality. Thus, by turning the other cheek the persecuted was in effect putting an end to the behavior or if the slapping continued the person would lawfully be deemed equal and have to be released as a servant/slave.
I was just talking to Blue about taking the language of the Bible in the context of the time period in which it was written.
the sass was strong with this one last night